End of U3?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun May 13 20:36:03 EDT 2007

> I actually have three different u3 devices, none of which
> work with Vista. I don't consider that much of a loss, but if
> I were planning to deploy an app to a u3 platform that would
> probably kill my market. A better alternative, as some of the
> slashdotters have also noted, is portableapps.com.

Theres just loads I cant talk about in regards to U3/MS. Runtime engineering
has been totally wrapped up in making 2.8.1 a solid release and a U3 update
didn't make it into the cut. That's not to say it isnt coming.

What is your experience with portableapps?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution Ltd