protecting images in standalone?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri May 11 07:54:18 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Try 'set the text of image ctgfork01" to the ctgfork1 of this stack'.
Note that if the image is not locked, the image object will
automatically fit the actual dimensions of the original image but its
loc will not change.
If the image is locked, the original image will be adapted to fit the
dimensions of the image object.

Le 11 mai 07 à 13:05, Robert Mann a écrit :

> Thanks
> Eric
>
> This gets info into the customproperty 'ctgfork1' not sure if it is
> correct
> info but there is something in it know
>
> set the itemdelimiter to slash
>     put the effective filename of this stack into dbPath
>     delete the last item of dbPath
>     put "/ctgfork01.PNG" after dbPath
>     set the ctgfork1 of stack "specs" to URL ("binfile:" & dbPath)
>
> -- to display the image I tried this but does not work?
>
>      put the ctgfork1 of this stack into image "ctgfork01"
>
> set the ctgfork1 of stack "specs" to URL("binfile:" & dbPath)
> 'binfile' is a text string and 'dbPath' is a variable: they must be
> concatenated :-)
>
> Best regards from Paris,
> Eric Chatonet.

Best regards from Paris,