Brand New to Valentina...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 7 10:45:05 EDT 2007

On 7/5/07 4:50 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
wrote:

Hi Jim

> Hi Ruslan... Here was my original message to the list... Jim
>
> Hi Everyone... I'm just starting to contemplate using Valentina.  I have a
> Runtime Revolution application that I eventually want to put on a Mac
> server.  I want to put a Valentina database behind my app.  I don't have my
> server set up just yet.  I use a MacBook Pro for development.

> I am wondering what form of Valentina to purchase.  There seems to be a
> number of choices.  Where should I start?

Aha, I have sent some questions already to you on REV list.
Please answer them.

In fact you have 2 major choices:

1) V4REV ADK -- intended for development of single user desktop apps
2) VDN -- include the same V4REV + Embedded Valentina Server.

Aha, I see you did answer:
> Hi Ruslan... Part A eventually, nothing on a server for development... Jim

Then you need choose V4REV and it have 4 options:
    M       mac only
    W       win only
    MW      mac+win
    MWL     mac+win+linux