Valentina 3 Major Upgrade to Ultra Fast Database Released

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon May 7 10:24:46 EDT 2007

Hi Ruslan... Part A eventually, nothing on a server for development... Jim

--

HiringSmart Canada is a successful international end-to-end human resource
support business
> providing science-based assessments and productivity tools to multi-branch
> businesses
> where each branch, without the help of an HR professional, attracts, hires and
> engages THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

We Help You Attract, Hire and Keep the Right People.
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca   www.KeepingTheBest.ca

HiringSmart Canada
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139