Tiny, but fast hardware for running Rev app

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Sat May 5 21:28:54 EDT 2007

  http://www.mini-tft.de/xtc-neu/index.php?cPath=1458w

 http://www.mini-itx.com/

 I've been looking at really small PC hardware for running a Revolution app on, but this hardware needs to run in a somewhat temperature-sensitive environent, so I was hoping to investigate a "Flash-memory based hard-drive" solution, or something without a spinning HD motor. Anyone have any favorite hardware for such a feat? My basic needs are: Either USB or COM port for a device that needs to send barcode data to this terminal, plus a monitor output, plus a keyboard input.