Check Boxes in Revolution

Ted Mills tm1274 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:34:23 EDT 2007

Thanks, That worked perfectly. One question though,  In your code:

on menuPick pItem
  if pItem <> "None" then
    enable btn "chkLight"
    set hilite of btn "chkLight" to true
    put "Light" && pItem into fld "txResult"
  else
    disable btn "chkLight"
    set hilite of btn "chkLight" to false
    put empty into fld "txResult"
  end if
end menuPick

If I wanted to make the check box do the same thing with a different
selection, would I change the "else" to something like "else if" like this:

on menuPick pItem
  if pItem = "None" then
    enable btn "chkLight"
    set hilite of btn "chkLight" to true
    put "Light" && pItem into fld "txResult"
  else if
on menuPick pItem
  if pItem = "Red" then
    enable btn "chkLight"
    set hilite of btn "chkLight" to true
    put "Light" && pItem into fld "txResult"
    disable btn "chkLight"
    set hilite of btn "chkLight" to false
    put empty into fld "txResult"
  end if
end menuPick

I cannot seem to get it to work. with else if, or then or anything else. I
have 1 drop down box that will make 3 check boxes behavior change based upon
the selection.

Thanks........TM