I need a previous version of Rev Enterprise

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 31 13:58:34 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

All versions from 2.0 up to and including 2.7.1 are available on
Revolution's FTP server. I'd just ask support to upload 2.7.2. It
wish RunRev put an overview of all available versions in an easy to
find corner of their web site.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 31-mrt-2007, om 19:43 heeft Jim Ault het volgende geschreven: