use-revolution Digest, Vol 42, Issue 62

Jean-Paul Poccard jp.poccard at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 29 05:32:09 EDT 2007

Le 28 mars 07, à 19:00, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit
:

> How to tell if a stack has been edited

I have had  to   customize a file menu and choose wether "save"  or
"save as" had to be displayed,
Is this the kind of problem you are confronted with ?

I found among the rev functions this one :

"REVSaveCheck"   which  contains this test :
   "If gREVStackStatus [pStack] is edited then " ....

It works in my standalone,  may be because I have copied
"revsavecheck"  (and some handlers called by REVSaveCheck) in my own
stack (I had to customize  the dialogs which were inside).

You will surely find how to take advantage of it  faster than  I verify
how exactly works my customized menu, which handlers  have not been
written or modified according to the guidelines of smart programming.

Cordialement

Jean-Paul.