dictionary question

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Mar 27 11:41:26 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I've never built a lookup tool like this but it reminds me of one I used for
several years. It used the DICT protocol. If you've never looked at this
protocol, you might find it interesting. Typing 'DICT protocol' into google or
wikipedia will bring up a veritable firehose of info about it!

Phil Davis