developing for Linux part 2

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Mar 25 02:39:00 EDT 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:31:35 +0000, Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> I am conscious that this is all a bit high level, but its what has
> struck me, and if it prompts others to write more detailed dos and don'ts,
maybe
> it will have helped.

Peter, this is EXACTLY what I was hoping you'd share. Although I was
aware of some of it, I'd say that 75% of what you had to say between
this post and Part 1 was new to me. And your comparison with the Rev
program itself is very informative; I hope RunRev is paying attention
as when they release the next Linux upgrade it would be great to take
into account some of the things you've said.

If you have any more insights, please share them!

:-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com