OT: I am now a CS Student...

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 16:17:18 EDT 2007

Andre,
Best wishes, I'm sure you will do well!
Paul Looney

-----Original Message-----
From: soapdog at mac.com
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: OT: I am now a CS Student...

   Hi Folks,

  I've been silent but is just because I am busy, I am pleased to
announce that since last week I am now a Computer Science student. I am
about to graduate on the film school as a BA, looking to the future, I
see that having a degree onm CS will be important for me, so I am now a
student on a cheap medium university here, planning to transfer next
year to a better one. I am learning what a byte is and how to code in C
using TurboC from 1990... my classmates are happy, ignorance is
bliss...

  PS: the university is a Microsoft partner and a Cisco System partner,
meaning that the desktops work half of the time and the network works
half of the time, on rare astrological conditions, they even work
together...

 cheers
 Andre
subscription preferences: