kicked out

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 23 15:47:48 EDT 2007

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de wrote:
> Dont know whats that all about,
> but does Runrev need to react in such an extrem way?
> I for myself dont want to forgo Marielles postings.

The nature of her posts vary.  If they didn't include the types of
things which appear to have given rise to this circumstance, there would
be more of the good ones.

I don't know the backstory nor do I need to.  That's between her and RunRev.

 From the personal correspondence Marielle chose to post publicly, it
seems that all they asked her to do was stop.  If their claims are true
it seems very generous of them.  And if they're not, it should be easy
to comply with a request to not do something that wasn't done anyway.
Doesn't seem all that onerous to me.

Can we please not let this personal matter between these two parties not
become an issue for us here?

Please address comments about this issue to the parties involved.

Let's try to keep this list about using Rev.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation