OT: I am now a CS Student...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 23 14:51:40 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I've been silent but is just because I am busy, I am pleased to
announce that since last week I am now a Computer Science student. I
am about to graduate on the film school as a BA, looking to the
future, I see that having a degree onm CS will be important for me,
so I am now a student on a cheap medium university here, planning to
transfer next year to a better one. I am learning what a byte is and
how to code in C using TurboC from 1990... my classmates are happy,
ignorance is bliss...

PS: the university is a Microsoft partner and a Cisco System partner,
meaning that the desktops work half of the time and the network works
half of the time, on rare astrological conditions, they even work
together...

cheers
Andre