must externals be written in only in C/C++ ?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Mar 23 05:43:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

If you can get the header generated so that it can be identified
correctly then it should  work in any language. The project I am
working on uses a library that is written in Pascal. I used
FreePascal to compile it then included it into a C/C++ Wrapper XCode
Project. The C/C++ layer just coverts the parametesr received from
RunRev and calsl the appropriate function(s) in the Pascal Library.
This works pretty well although it's harder to Debug, but a lot
better option than converting the Library from Pascal to C/C++.

All the Best
Dave