error in function handler revPaletteObjects

Ralf Bitter rabit at dimensionB.de
Thu Mar 22 05:10:11 EDT 2007

Hi Kay,

the cCurrentObject  property is set on openField.
If you make a copy of your stack and move it to
another directory the property will not be updated
because of the following line in the revPaletteObjects function:

"if the cCurrentObject of the target is not empty then return the
cCurrentObject of the target"

Ralf Bitter