Do you Ubuntu?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Mar 21 16:49:37 EDT 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 12:32 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>>>
>>> Which latest release? Is there one newer than 3188?
>> Nope, that's the one.  Since I updated I've only put in a couple
>> hours with it, but haven't yet seen the input freeze.
>
> That's where I saw it, so I think it's still there.

I just had the freeze problem happen to me with a fully updated
Ubuntu, parallels, and rev.  Reset was my only option.  I am not sure
it was Rev related though.  I think it happened while deleting a file
from a folder with a right click starting the problem.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com