Mouse messages while down

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:22:34 EDT 2007

Thanks Jim & Joe,

That works OK, using a "repeat while the mouse is down loop" and then
checking the mouseLoc to see whether it is within the rect of any of
my 400 buttons each time.

I thought this sort of polling was not considered a good idea. It
seems fine on my 2GHz Intel Mac, but I'm not sure how it would go on
slower machines.

It still seems odd that I can't get the data I need without having to do this.

Cheers,
Sarah