Implications of limited wash to flash drives

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Mar 17 18:49:46 EDT 2007

Recently, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I've used them from the beginning, and have yet to have one fail.

You know those thumb drives from the first RevCon?  ALL the data on the
drive I received became corrupt at some point, without my using it.  Just
popped it into a USB port one day, and while I could see all the files, non
would open or decompress.  I was able to reformat the drive, and it has
worked since, but the experience has made me a tiny bit leery of the
hardware.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director