OT Adobe Serial/Ethical Question

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Mar 16 19:55:52 EDT 2007

Ethics and logistics question:

I just bought a used iMac with GoLive CS installed on it.  It didn't
come with the install disks, but the program is authorized for the
computer.  I'm wondering if I technically have the right to use it?

If the answer is yes, then do I have the right to move it to another
HD/CPU and delete the original?

Of course, I don't know how to access the serial number on the iMac
to authorize the copied program, but I'm curious if I should even
wonder about it, or just dump it.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to move the program to my main computer,
and reformat the iMac and give it to my mom... the original plan.  If
I'm being a scurvy dog, I can just dump the CS version and continue
to use my purchased copy of GoLive in Classic mode.  But I'm curious...

Thanks
Mark