Linux questions for Jacque

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Mar 16 00:19:05 EDT 2007

I haven't been following this thread very closely, but I've used the htmlText to
correctly display Arabic (after reversing the order of the entities). There's
more to it than that, but... If you can manage the display of Arabic using the
htmlText field property, maybe something similar could work for Japanese.

Food for thought...
Phil Davis