OK to pass big data in 'the result'?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Mar 15 20:40:54 EDT 2007

I don't think it's any different than returning from a
function..although I haven't done it this way much. I'm not sure if
you can pass arrays this way for instance but that could just be
converted into a return-delimited table.

This would be useful for a custom Answer or Ask dialog that would
work the same way with the same params.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o