Detecting Browser Page on Windows/Linux

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Mar 13 22:23:23 EDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:53:00 -0700, Joseph Martinez wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I know to use AppleScript on a Mac to detect what URL page the currently
> open browser is displaying.  Is there is a way for Windows and Linux to
> perform this same function? Thanks,

Joseph, I have some VBScript that can work in WIndows to give you ther
URL of all currently open web browser documents (or tabs), but at the
moment, I don't have a way to know which one is currently displaying.
If there's only one document open and only one web page, then I can get
*that* if that would be useful. If so, let me know.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/