Naive as usual . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 03:49:28 EDT 2007

I signed up for the RR Beta program - and spent quite
some time messing about trying to find problems with
the 2 betas I have been sent. I didn't find any, but
not for lack of trying.

Just revisited the Beta bit of the RR website where I
read the following:

"The most exciting news of all: Revolution 2.7.5 will
be a free update. If you had an active Revolution
maintenance plan as of February 1, 2006, or if you
purchased any version of Revolution 2.7, you will
receive Revolution 2.7.5 at no charge."

Jolly exciting (especially as I own RRMedia 2.7.1) -
but I haven't been sent "Revolution 2.7.5 at no
charge" . . . I wonder why?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.