Moving a File

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Mon Mar 12 10:01:08 EDT 2007

Dave,

> Can't you see the sense in this?

The recommendations made to you to add an entry to the database are
not because we believe your recommendations are any inappropriate.

If you take me, for instance, in complete contradiction with what I
told you (the big and small stone), when recently Klaus signaled me a
problem with a broken link on my webpage, I went on to fix it
immediately. In fact, I even toke the opportunity to run a full check
and correct all other errors on that page. Toke me 10 minutes.

It's not that you are not right. It's that other persons believe that
an approach different than the one you recommend is a better fit to
them.

What we tried to tell you is that if you want your comments to be
taken into account, there is only one way... add an entry to the
database. It's not guaranteed the change will be implemented any
soon. What is guaranteed, however, is that problems that are signaled
on this list won't be taken into account.

Marielle