How to deinstall rev 2.8.0 on a mac?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:14:49 EDT 2007

> With rev 2.8.0 my learningprogram do not connect to the SQLite Datebase.
> Therefore I deleted rev 2.8.0 to use rev 2.7.4 again.
> But when I start my program (it is not a standalone) I get a error.
> I think my mac is looking for the deleted rev 2.8.0.
> How can I tell my mac to start my program with rev 2.7.4 as before.

In your Applications folder, you will see a folder called "Revolution
Studio" or "Revolution Enterprise". In there are the sub-folders for
each version e.g. "2.8.0-gm-3", some folders used by all versions and
an alias to the version of the application you are currently using.
Maybe the alias is pointing to the wrong application, in which case
you can delete it and create a new one.

Or, if Revolution starts OK but the problem occurs in your stack, then
maybe you have hard-wired a path into a script in your stack. If you
could email in a copy of the error message, we might have some more
detailed suggestions.

Cheers,
Sarah