How to deinstall rev 2.8.0 on a mac?

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Mar 11 19:13:38 EDT 2007

Hi Reinhold

I had some problems when I upgraded maybe you have the same?

Did you move your SQLite database to the new folder which is named
2.8.0-gm-2 and put it beside the new copy of runrev there?

Did you also change the file path for the connect scripts??

  put "/Applications/Revolution Studio/2.8.0-gm-2/shipping.db" into
tDBA["FilePath"]

None of this is automatic when you upgrade.

Bill