Bluetooth physiological data acquisition

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Mar 9 17:44:57 EST 2007

Hi David,

Here's another approach:

To avoid spending time on file overhead during the data collection period, you
could collect the data into a variable. Then when data collection is finished,
write the variable (or put it into a local URL.)

Doing it this way also means the speed of putting the file in whatever location
you choose is a non-issue.

Of course it could be that the amount of time needed to write to a file is
negligible. In that case, I would probably use Mark's approach myself, since it
leaves data on the HD if the app dies during the collection process.

HTH -
Phil Davis