Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Mar 7 11:55:45 EST 2007

On 7 Mar 2007, at 16:29, Marielle Lange wrote:

>>> As expressed in my previous email, if you take the time to report
>>> of the problem in the quality center <http://quality.runrev.com/
>>
>> Thanks, I will when I get home at the weekend unless I can get it
>> to work from here.
>
> That would be great. Thanks :-)

No problem, but don't you really think this is silly? I mean no one
in their right minds would vote not to change the docs to update
this. It would take less than 5 minutes to do the work, yet we have
to go though the whole routine of logging on to BZ, working out how
to fill in the form, then people have to vote on it then finally (if
we are lucky) it *might* get fixed!

For things like this that do not affect the operation of the program
why can't we just email someone have have them just do it?

It's as bad as the EEC!

All the Best
Dave