Moving a File

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Mar 7 05:12:08 EST 2007

Well, not to belabour the point (much), but since it's quite clear
from the docs that the rename command can move a file to a new
location, it seems pretty reasonable to expect that a developer would
consider checking for the existence of a similarly named file in the
target location and deciding what to do about it before going ahead...

Best,

Mark