Moving a File

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Mar 7 04:51:53 EST 2007

On 6 Mar 2007, at 18:57, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>> Do you really think it's worth reporting it?
>
> You've already reported it here.  Might as well report it where it
> can make a difference.

Well, I will if and when I can log on.

>> I mean nothing else ever seems to get fixed
>
> Ever read the change logs included with each version?

Yes, usually, however I have been using 2.6.6.152 mostly because of
all the problems with 2.7.x. I started using 2.8.x recently and I
took a quick look, unfortunately the very first I tried from the
"fixed" list was still broken - well broken in a different way:

Bug 4066: Dictionary entry for ">=". The cross platform warning in
this document was formatted incorrectly and failed to display a Mac
OS X only synonym for the operator.

if you select ">=" from the dictionary it now displays nothing,
although ">" and others are ok!

The second one I looked at was the Copy/Paste stuff, this doesn't
work very well (if at all) either!

I just gave up after that, since I was really busy!

All the Best
Dave