XP and Vista question

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 11:24:16 EST 2007

Microsoft owns, sells and ships VirtualPC that includes a copy of XP.  How
can they say you are not allowed to run it with Vista ( as a licensee,
owner, renter, whatever..) ?

Is their exclusion principle that you can only run it with their
virtualization software?  Or only the high-end Vista products?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas