Any Good Using QTVR in Rev Tutorials?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:50:38 EDT 2007

Thanks, Ian.

I'll try that.  I'll bet I need to maybe fiddle with the pan and tilt as
well.  It was late and I was tired.  The QTVR worked fine in QT outside of
Rev, so I probably need to fiddle with something IN Rev.

Oh, yes, what I want to do... Just am pulling together a little demo of
various interesting things for a conference for educators on what you can
do in Rev that doesn't involve more than 10 lines of script.

Many here so far have been very enthusiastic about the ability to have an
audiofile accompanying a PowerPoint presentation.  I'd like to whet their
appetities for something more and, as I had laying around my first attempt
at stitching together a QTVR panorama from some shots taken by a UK
colleague at the ruins of Tutbury Castle, decided upon a distinctly
medieval theme (sticking with what one knows).

Thanks!

Judy