Detangling Rev versions

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 23 12:43:43 EDT 2007

Shari wrote:
>> DP versions are intermediate versions released by Runrev before GM
>> official ones for Enterprise users only.
>> Studio users never access them :-)
>>
>> Best regards from Paris,
>> Eric Chatonet.
>
> I have Enterprise and never heard of DP outside of the Bugzilla reference.

If your Enterprise license is up to date, you should have been added to
the "improve-rev" list, which would give you access to the pre-release
builds (DP builds), beta testing, and company information and
announcements. If you aren't on that list, write to Heather and ask her
to add you. You'll need to adhere to an NDA.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com