Clipboard

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 13:16:43 EDT 2007

On 22 Jun 2007, at 09:45, -= JB =- wrote:

> Thanks for the reply but I don't think you understood
> the question.  When I am in the finder I can select
> the clipboard from the edit menu and show it.  I am
> really not interested in pasting because I can do it.
> And I would rather not paste to see what is on the
> clipboard.  I want to actually show it as if I selected
> it from the edit menu in the finder.

So you want to show the clipboard text in a window? In that case you
are going to need a new substack, and put the text into a field in
that substack. Then use something like:

put the clipboardData["text"] into fld "clip" of stack "show clip"
go stack "show clip"

Alternatively:

answer the clipboardData["text"]

Ian