Clipboard

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Fri Jun 22 12:45:16 EDT 2007

On Jun 22, 2007, at 8:10 AM, Scott Kane wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "-= JB =-" <sundown at nwrain.net>
>

>> Is there a way to show the clipboard from a Revolution script?
>>

> Yes.  From the Rev doc's.
>
> if the clipboard is "text" then paste
>
> if the clipboard is empty then answer "Nothing to paste!"
>

> Scott Kane

Thanks for the reply but I don't think you understood
the question.  When I am in the finder I can select
the clipboard from the edit menu and show it.  I am
really not interested in pasting because I can do it.
And I would rather not paste to see what is on the
clipboard.  I want to actually show it as if I selected
it from the edit menu in the finder.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-