AW: Best Practices using globals vs. custprops?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 22 07:42:54 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah,
yes, whereever it is possible I try it with parametrized function calls, but
I meant overall needed status informations, where there is no need for
persistency. I think there it is more a matter of "style" not to use
globals. Perhaps I'll switch in these cases to custom properties of
mainstack, because they are often not related to any object.

BTW does anybody know if there is a performance difference if you declare
local variables or not? (beside the "style" question)

Tiemo