Trigger resizeControl?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 22 06:15:53 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

Assuming that this is done with the pointer tool:
just set the cRevLoadInfo["revResizeControl"] of your stack to true.
I's a trick normally reserved for plugins but it works with any stack.
Then the engine will send a revResizeControl to you.
Just change the name of your resizeControl handler :-)
No frontscript needed...

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.