How to determine bug severity level?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 22 01:31:42 EDT 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:25:59 -0700, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I think I must have misunderstood something early on.  When I ran the
> recipe you'd posted I found that the hilitedLines always returned the
> expected value, and only the old legacy HC option (the selectedLines)
> fails to account for the discontiguous selection.

The problem is that there is a discontiguous selection at all. The
original recipe was with multipleHilites set to true, but
nonContiguousHilites left in its original state (which is false), which
should mean that you can only make a *contiguous* selection. When you
run the recipe, what should happen is that when you have the first 3
lines of the list field higlighted, click off of it onto the card, and
then shift-click line 6, you end up with lines 1, 2, and 6 highlighted
(a discontiguous selection).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com