RunRev 2.8.1.470

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Jun 20 16:01:30 EDT 2007

>Hi,
>
>I am having loads of trouble with version RunRev 2.8.1.470, apart
>from the strange the problems with the player object, this version
>frequently crashes for no apparent reason. For instance I
>double-clicked the player object in the IDE to get its property
>inspector and  it crashed with expected quite. Sometime setting
>properties (like alwaysBuffer) causes the same crash.
>
>It seems worse than the previous version to me, is any one else
>experiencing these kinds of problems?
>
>Thanks a lot
>All the Best
>Dave

Dave,

I don't know if it's related, but I posted bug 5165 regarding
unexpected quits a day or two ago.  Our bugs may or may not be
related, and I assumed mine was related to a graphic, but have no
absolute verification yet.  I have the same version as you, 2.8.1
build 470.  The only time I experience the unexpected quits is when
I'm working in a very specific project, and the quits happen
regardless of whether it's a stack or compiled into a standalone.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold