[OT] Moderators (was Revolution Freezing or Quitting Unexpectedly)

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Wed Jun 20 01:30:15 EDT 2007

>I believe the term used here is "List Mom" and that role seems to
>usually go to Heather N.  She's to nice to yell - quite different to
>how I do things - and her way is probably much nicer for all.  ;-)
>
>Scott

Scott,

I've never seen you yell at anybody unless they were awful bad
kiddies.  Rotten little buggers who deserved to be yelled at :-)  If
you've ever read the message boards for various stocks, now THEY
could use a heavy hand!

Speaking of newsgroups, it's a sad day when one disappears.
comp.sys.mac.games.announce apparently has been dissolved :-(

As for this list, I think it does a pretty good job self-moderating.
If someone goes astray, others will usually tap them on the shoulder.
Even though I'm new to this list, I feel at home because I already
know several of the regulars from other lists :-)

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold