Problem with Library Stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 22:41:08 EDT 2007

I'm of a mind to think that this list should not be for ferreting out
"bugs" and things that DON'T work; but, rather to help with making
things that DO work. I know they are related, but there IS a
difference. The way it is Rev users have to wade through a lot of
stuff that is totally irrelevant to what they may be trying to do.
Also, keep the subjects more meaningful and stay on thread or start a
new one.

IMHO,

Joe Wilkins