Where do I find Revonline?

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sat Jun 16 07:52:49 EDT 2007

Peter Alcibiades <palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Is this because the stacks are written in a later version, ie 2.7 or later?
> This has always been the explanation when its happened to me.  Are you on 2.6
> or earlier?  If so its going to be essential to upgrade sooner or later.

You got it!

I am on an old "Dreamcard" version (DC 2.6.1)...

I was urged to upgrade to RR 2.8.1 -- but as an "hobbyist" I don't
always have the hands on Revolution... and I found the price rather
steep, even with the 15% rebate!

So I didn't made my choice, between the "low level" (Media) and the
"upper level" (Studio) [Enterprise is not for me]; in fact there is no
more a beast such as Dreamcard...

The two or some "apps" I'm using are a diary, budget stacks, a front end
for some Terminal commands (hidden files, rsync...), a number of home
made utilities...