Image Tile Cutter

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Jun 13 17:00:00 EDT 2007

On Wed Jun 13, 2007, David Bovill david at openpartnership.net wrote:

> Has anyone made an image tile cutter - ie a program that chops a big
> image into several regular tiles? If not how would you go about such a
> thing - I guess it would be using the image data if you were to do it
> properly?

Check out my old stack "Picturepuzzle", where among the scripts you find
one of many possible ways to cut a picture into tiles. Stack is from
2003 and produced with Metacard 2.5, but should possibly run with newer
versions (did not test that), but in any case you can read the scripts.

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/PicturePuzzle.zip>

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>