Ken Burns (was Re: Ripple)

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 09:04:45 EDT 2007

On 12 Jun 2007, at 13:57, David Bovill wrote:

> Another thing I haven't tried - partly as i keep thinking Rev will
> add this
> as a feature is to be able to do QuickTime based transforms like
> you can do
> with "Core Image fun House". There is the sampler stack for using
> QuickTime
> for transitions - but I think it would probably be more useful to
> be able to
> do this for images - then you could export and save all sorts of
> dynamic
> mods of the image.

Core Image Fun House lets you use *Core Image* filters - nothing to
do with QuickTime, and strictly OS X 10.4 and above.

Core Image transitions are already available in Rev (again, strictly
OS X 10.4 and above), but I agree *strongly* about making CI filters
available natively in Rev for image processing.

Ian