OT: Quicktime Bundling

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Jun 11 23:27:16 EDT 2007

Apple licenses Quicktime to developers to include with their product
for free.

There are some mild rules about including logos and whatnot but it's
no big deal, we've done this for a decade or so.

 From http://developer.apple.com/softwarelicensing/agreements/
quicktime.html

Selecting the right QuickTime 7 licensing agreement is the first
step. Download the appropriate agreement (PDF) at the end of the
descriptions below.

Note: The fields within these PDFs are modifiable, but you must
print, sign and submit the hard copies as directed on the checklist
attached to each document.

Once you've initiated your license, you can download the self-
contained installers and artwork logo files below.

Note: You are not permitted to distribute the QuickTime installers
until your agreement is executed by Apple.

Distribution of QuickTime 7 with Software and Multimedia Products
The QuickTime 7 SDA Software agreement (PDF) is available for
software developers, game developers and multimedia producers whose
products require that the user have QuickTime installed.