tabbing into a Combo Box or Option button

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Mon Jun 11 21:46:40 EDT 2007

While in Browse mode and tabbing thru the fields on a form, with 2 fields and
2 Combo Box style buttons, the cursor does not focus into either of these
buttons.
How can I get the focus into these Combo Box style buttons using the
keyboard - specifically using the tab key?
I can get to them with the mouse pointer.

Reading on the user-list, I've read something about changing the Layer
property number, but changing it makes it disappear. Changing the number
back makes it visible again.

It's funny how there is a "Focus with keyboard" property for a Push Button,
but not the Combo Box button.

Any help?

Thanx
-Mark