Resize Slider Thing With the Dot in the Middle

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:11:01 EDT 2007

From: "Gregory Lypny" <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>

> built-in dictionary.  While I'm looking at the dictionary, I'm also
> curious to know how to get alternating bands of background fill  colour in
> list fields and the OS X-like tabs at the tops of field  columns which can
> be scripted to resort the lines in the field.

See script below.  Put it into your list (or any other handler) and then
call it in the PreOpenStack  e.g.  send the alternateLines to myList

Cheers

Scott

on alternateLines

-- copyright 2006 Jim Lambert

-- You're free to use this anywhere as long as the credit line remains.

lock screen

set the fixedLineHeight of me to true

set the topmargin of me to 4

--answer color --THE COLOR OF THE FIRST LINE

--if the result is cancel then exit alternateLines

put "#EDF3FE" into Ln1color

--answer color --THE COLOR OF THE SECOND LINE

--if the result is cancel then exit alternateLines

put white into Ln2color

if there is not a grc "Ln1" then create grc "Ln1"

set the showborder of grc "Ln1" to false

if there is not a grc "Ln2" then create grc "Ln2"

set the showborder of grc "Ln2" to false

set the opaque of grc "Ln2" to true

set the opaque of grc "Ln1" to true

set the linesize of grc "Ln2" to 0

set the linesize of grc "Ln1" to 0

set the showborder of grc "Ln2" to false

set the backcolor of grc "Ln2" to Ln2color

set the showborder of grc "Ln2" to false

set the backcolor of grc "Ln1" to Ln1color

set the borderwidth of grc "Ln1" to 0

set the borderwidth of grc "Ln2" to 0

set the width of grc "Ln1" to the textheight of me

set the width of grc "Ln2" to the textheight of me

set the height of grc "Ln1" to 2* (the textheight of me)

set the height of grc "Ln2" to (the textheight of me)

set the bottomleft of grc "Ln2" to the bottomleft of grc "Ln1"

import snapshot from rectangle (rect of grc "Ln1") of this card

set the showborder of last image to false

put the id of the last image into imgID

set the backgroundpattern of me to imgID

delete img id imgID

delete grc "Ln1"

delete grc "Ln2"

unlock screen --with wipe down