Hobbyists vs Pros

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:27:10 EDT 2007

On 6/11/07, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:

> You know Kay, this piece in you post actually made me laugh,

Good, as English isn't my first language I get worried that people wont get
the humour.

I am frustrated because my network is going down
> every two minutes and I can't work,

Ah, that was me all last week, thunderstorms everywhere, internet connection
only up for 10 sec intervals every 30 sec or so. Gave up and did some work
in Rev instead :-)

I am giving back to the
> community just like you and everyone helped me when I was coming from
> RB to Rev :-)

How rude of me. Yes, thanks to all the Pro users who have been so kind to
give their time and know how to point this hobbiest in the right direction.

This is the bee's knees best List I've every had the pleasure of
participating in.

Thanks everyone for letting me take so much and give so little back :-)