shift from one stack to another visible despite lock Screen

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Jun 10 08:20:00 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a main stack from which I can create a new stack (not a
substack).
I created a modal styled stack where the user can enter a name and a
forename in two fields.
so that the name of the new stack could be  set to « name forename ».
The main part of the handlers is in the script of a button on the
modal stack..

Well, when this new stack has been created it should be on top of the
screen.
In several places in the handlers (specially at the end), I put « go
bu anyway, the main stack is always appearing (for a short while
indeed, but visibly) before, finally, the new stack be visible on top..

For about two hours now I made a lot of trials and I searched the
doc  without any success.

What am I missing or doing wrong ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice or idea

Best regards from Grenoble
André