HUG, Pinstripes, OSX - probably all "revisisted"

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Fri Jun 8 22:53:54 EDT 2007

From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

> Maybe if you hugged them, they'd leave you alone. ;)

I've tried, Jacqueline, I've tried.  But one of their number is a failed
programmer and a failed Mac programmer at that.  He's a tough nut to crack
and he tends to lead the charge which the others follow - very quickly.  I
could ditch him but some of the things he's contributed in terms of
"Mac -ability" of the project preclude that.  However....  If  Björnke's
suggestion works I'll follow your suggestion....  ;-)

Scott